9.05.2010

I like to think that I'm a better person than I am. But the internet makes it so very hard. I find myself looking at how people I used to know are doing on facebook. Do they have great jobs, get cast in shows, how good are their blogs, resumes, etc. It's so fucking easy. But really I should be focusing on myself, my work, my journey. It's so easy to focus on anything but yourself.

Today for example: I have a shit ton to do, namely revise my training deck for our newbie, write a rehearsal debrief for my theatre blog, exercise, get food from target, do the dishes, clean the kitchen floor, vacuum, etc. Instead, I'm stalking people on the internet and comparing myself to them.

Really I just need to get off my ass and do something and not sit around this apartment like I did for most of today and yesterday!

No comments: